If you’re looking for the best cordless drill under $100, you have several reliable options to choose from.
The ability to work without being held down by a cord is amazing. And the fact that these models are affordable puts even greater value into the deal.
Best Cordless Drills Under $100 (Updated List)
Recent advances in cordless drills have driven prices down considerably.
The market for cordless drills at or below the $100 price point has become immense.
With so many affordable cordless drills, it might be hard to make the right decision. That’s why in this article we’ll look for the best cordless drill under $100 available in 2020.
We’ll not only examine price, but also features. Each entry will look at both the good and the bad of every drill to get the best results.
9. CACOOP CCD20001LBB 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill/Driver Set
- HARD BMC TRAVEL CASE: makes storing and carrying CCD20001L cordless drill driver and bits...
- TWO-SPEED SETTING AND 19-POSITION TORQUE SETTING: provide no load speed, 0-350/0-1350rpm, and allow...
- LED WORK LIGHT AND LED POWER INDICATOR: enable users to work at dim light work sites and let users...
|Dimensions:||11 x 9.1 x 3.4 inches|
The CACOOP CCD20001LBB 20V Cordless drill comes in a hard BMC travel case that’s sturdy and dependable.
It’s lightweight and it comes with 19 torque settings, as well as two separate speed settings. The LED work light is great for tight and dark spaces, and the experience is further enhanced by the CACOOP CCD20001LBB 20V Cordless drill’s fast-charging capabilities.
- Sturdy travel case that can take a beating.
- Dependable LED work light that works well in tight spaces.
- Charges completely in just an hour.
- Easily adjustable speed and torque settings.
- The drill tends to wobble under heavy use.
- Finding a compatible replacement battery is hard.
The CACOOP CCD20001LBB 20V is a phenomenal cordless drill under $100. Most users are pleased by its lightweight yet solid design.
Ergonomics play a big role in this drill’s design, as you can easily hold it in any position. It comes with six screwdriver bits that further add value to an already bargain package.
8. JUEMEL 20V Cordless Drill Driver, 100Pcs Accessories Electric Power Drill
- ➣18+1 Clutch and 2-Speed: The powerful All-Copper Motor delivers 320 in-lbs(36 Nm) peak torque...
- ➣Built-in Magnetic Bit Holder: A great design, a strong grip magnet is built-in the back of the...
- ➣Keyless Auto Chuck: JUEMEL Cordless drill/driver equipped with a 3/8” keyless chuck. It has...
|Dimensions:||7.2 x 2.9 x 8 inches|
Featuring a magnetic bit holder, the JUEMEL 20V Cordless Drill Driver comes with some impressive features inside the package.
25+1 Clutch and 2-Speed settings make this an impressive drill under $100. The added 2000 mAh Li-ion battery and fast charger further sweeten the deal.
The JUEMEL 20V Cordless Drill Driver comes with a screw set, flexible shaft driver, screwdriver adapter, and several types of bits for nearly every drilling need.
- The drill brings immense value for an incredible price.
- The built-in magnetic holder works perfectly.
- Keyless auto chuck makes changing between bits seamless.
- The LED light works great for tight and dark spaces.
- The case’s quality is fairly average.
- It’s not intended for heavy-duty work.
If you want incredible value for money, the JUEMEL 20V Cordless Drill Driver set is a bargain.
The high-quality drill bits that come in the package are good for cement, tile, glass, marble, lime walls, and much more.
At just 2.6 pounds, this is one of the lightest cordless drills under $100 that you will ever find. Despite lackluster results on heavy-duty tasks, it handles lightweight work flawlessly.
7. Ryobi P208 One+ 18V Lithium-Ion Drill
- TOOL-LESS BIT CHANGES: No chuck keys are necessary to replace bits here. Simply place the bit into...
- VARIABLE TORQUE AND SPEED: 2-Speed gearbox and 24-position clutch give you access to a wide variety...
- MAGTRAY: Store extra bits or fasteners on the tool when you’re high up on a ladder and need easy...
|Dimensions:||12 x 3 x 9 inches|
This motorized cordless drill from Ryobi is considered by many a staple in anyone’s toolkit.
Whether you’re a DIYer or a professional contractor, this product is an affordable but reliable option.
It also doesn’t hurt that the Ryobi P208 One+ 18V Lithium-Ion Drill is incredibly lightweight and has an impressive base design.
- The ergonomic design is truly outstanding,
- Lightweight and easy to use in any scenario
- The trigger is sensitive to pressure, so you can get the speed you want anytime.
- Drill bits are also extremely easy to put in or to take off because of the keyless chuck.
- The light doesn’t have a delay after letting go of the trigger.
- Some users may also feel that the magnet is a bit weak, so this may be an issue when there’s a lot of vibration involved.
The Ryobi P208 One+ 18V Lithium-Ion Drill is powerful yet compact and user-friendly.
You could even consider it comparable to other great 18v cordless drills out there. The cordless chuck adds immense value to an already affordable drill.
6. Tacklife PCD02B 12V Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill
|Dimensions:||1.6 x 1.2 x 0.8 inches|
The Tacklife PCD02B 12V Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill ranks among the best cordless drill under $100 in large part due to versatility.
It’s an ideal lower priced item for people who want to do a little bit of everything with their drill. Its battery pack is fast-charging, allowing to go from zero to a full charge in an hour.
The Tacklife PCD02B 12V Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill also features LED indicators that show you how much battery you have left in real-time. And the front LED light makes it a good choice for working in tight and dark areas.
- It’s able to use 19 torque settings.
- It can drill through everything from plastic to wood and even metal.
- With two different speed settings, it gives you more control over every project.
- The drill has a tendency to slow down when used on heavy-duty projects.
- Replacement batteries are hard to find.
If you’re looking for a versatile drill that can handle lightweight and heavy-duty tasks, the Tacklife PCD02B 12V Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill is an outstanding choice.
Despite its tendency to slow down on dense surfaces, it makes up for it with its ability to drill through plastic, wood, and even heavy metals. Furthermore, it makes up for its shortcomings with its impressive battery life.
5. Pink Power PP121LI 12V Cordless Drill
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRILL SET: Tool kit includes (1) 12 volt drill, (1) tool case, (1) charger, (1) 12V...
- BUILT-IN LED LIGHT FOR DARK WORKSPACES: Compact cordless drill includes a built in LED light that...
- LIGHTWEIGHT WITH SOFT GRIP HANDLE: Weighs just over 2lbs with the battery making it easy for anyone...
|Dimensions:||11.2 x 9.3 x 3 inches|
The Pink Power PP121LI 12V Cordless Drill comes under $100 and distinguishes itself through an unusual color scheme.
The Pink Power PP121LI 12V Cordless Drill fits perfectly with most general usage situations. The built-in power gauge and quick charge make it reliable.
Its ergonomic and lightweight design enhance portability, making it one of the best cordless drills under $100 that focus on convenience.
But it’s the color scheme that really catches everyone’s attention. It’s an unusual-looking drill that still manages to hold up well despite its toy-like appearance.
- The keyless chuck with 18+1 torque settings is a powerful feature.
- Battery life gauge shows how much longer it can last before needing a recharge.
- The color makes it stand out. Women, in particular, are often fond of a more colorful pink color scheme.
- Pink might not be everyone’s favorite.
- It’s a little weaker than other drills on this list.
If looks and portability are important to you, then you can’t go wrong with the Pink Power PP121LI 12V Cordless Drill.
While it may not be as powerful as other drills under $100, it’s a reliable tool for beginners.
4. WORX WX176L 20V Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill
- [TWO BITS AT ONCE] Easily and instantly alternate between two bits on the innovative Switchdriver...
- [STRIP-PROOF] Automatic torque control stops you from stripping screws. It also prevents you from...
- [2 SPEEDS] Variable gear train lets you go slow for backing out or drilling into tricky materials,...
|Dimensions:||9 x 3.5 x 8.5 inches|
Some of the best cordless drills under $100 tend to be fairly bare-bones when it comes to extra features.
However, the Worx Wx176L Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill stands out for putting in the effort of adding several noteworthy extras.
The WORX WX176L 20V Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill has a powerful base to work with, and also a second included battery to extend the usage time.
- The extra battery is a huge aid for extending usage life on the go.
- Included in the package is a reliable extra-long charger.
- Two-speed gearing provides more control over various projects.
- Electronic torque control avoids stripping.
- It’s a little pricier than other products on this list.
- The ratcheting feature doesn’t work well every time.
With an extra battery and an outstanding charger, you can’t go wrong with WORX WX176L 20V Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill.
Users who have purchased this drill have praised its under $100 price tag, especially for the surprising overall quality of the drill. The drill is highly versatile and its rotating head is useful for changing bits quickly.
3. Avid Power 20V Cordless Drill
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL BATTERY PACK: 20V 1.5Ah Lithium-ion battery pack with USB output compatible for...
- 15+1 POSITION CLUTCH: 15+1 torque settings provide precise control for driving in/out screws to...
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Compact and lightweight design with superior motor minimizes fatigue in most daily...
|Dimensions:||8.7 x 3.1 x 9.7 inches|
The Avid Power 20V cordless drill ranks high due to a combination of options and a low price – under $100.
It’s among the few drills on the list that offer higher quality features at one of the most affordable prices on this entire list.
The Avid Power 20V Cordless Drill’s 3/8-inch keyless chuck further pushes it up among the choices for the best cordless drill under $100.
- The speed is offered at a variable range between 0 and 550 RPM.
- This drill also provides an electronic brake for enhanced speed control.
- Its flexible shaft further increases the overall range.
- 15+1 torque settings offer more versatility.
- The rubber handle and light design make it easy to use long term.
- The main downside is that the drill might feel a bit too light. Some people prefer to have a bit of heft to their drill when holding it.
The Avid Power 20V Cordless Drill comes inside a package that includes 10pcs drill bits, 10pcs driver bits, an extension bar for sticking on fastener and a magnetic flexible shaft for hard-to-reach places.
As you can probably already tell, this drill’s package is an extraordinary money-saver. Despite minor shortcomings, you’ll get your money’s worth and much more by purchasing this drill.
2. Tacklife 12V 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver Set
- ➤ 【COMPACT&LIGHTWEIGHT&FUNCTIONAL】 :No slipping on screw head,more efficient cordless drill...
- ➤【LITHIUM ION BATTERY&1H FAST CHARGER】:2000mAh smart management system, 150pcs screw(...
- ➤【BIG TORQUE】:Clump bits tighter with its 3/8' all metal chuck, powerful 239in-lbs, max...
|Dimensions:||7.5 x 7.1 x 1.8 inches|
The Tacklife 12V 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver Set comes with some fairly high-quality accessories.
Unlike many similar best drills under $100, the added extras are not low-quality add-on items, but rather full-fledged features that greatly enhance the drilling experience.
They’re a perfect complement to the Tacklife 12V 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver Set’s sturdy design. While the drill may not be ideal for professionals, it’s worth looking into for DIY projects and hobbyists.
- It has a large keyless system to change drill or screw bits.
- Two different speeds to choose from, that add more control.
- It has both single and double-handed usage modes.
- It’s even designed to provide extra light and help in low-light environments.
- The 19+1 position clutch further adds immense value to an already affordable drill.
- The proprietary battery can be a little harder to replace when needed.
- The included carrying case is of high quality but it makes it hard to find certain bits because of its unintuitive design.
The Tacklife 12V 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver Set is one of the most impressive cordless drill sets under $100.
When you compare its advantages to its disadvantages, it’s clear as day that this drill set is reliable, especially for such a low price.
1. BLACK&DECKER GCO18SFB 18-Volt Variable Speed Cordless Drill
- Variable speed/reverse design
- Ideal for a variety of materials
- Includes an 18V battery, charger, stud finder and storage bag.
|Dimensions:||13.3 x 9.6 x 3.7 inches|
The BLACK&DECKER GCO18SFB 18-Volt Cordless Drill comes as one of the lower-priced items on this list.
It has a keyless chuck that allows for easy bit changes, and the package also includes a stud finder and storage bag.
BLACK&DECKER’s GCO18SFB 18-Volt Cordless Drill comes with 24 clutch settings that provide enhanced control for both lightweight and heavy-duty workloads.
- With a weight of just 4.7 lbs, this drill is perfectly designed to balance between lightweight and heftier tasks.
- The stud finder is a valuable extra which eases workflow.
- Its storage bag lowers costs while still making it easy to carry the drill wherever you need.
- It’s one of the best drills under $100 for basic work around the house.
- It can take up to twelve hours to fully charge this drill, and it only lasts for five hours of work time.
- The stud finder doesn’t work well on rafters or other dense surfaces.
With a 24 position clutch and a fantastic price, the BLACK&DECKER GCO18SFB 18-Volt Cordless Drill is one of the most reliable cordless drills under $100 you will find.
Even though its battery is only 18 volts, the drill can even compare to some of the best 20v cordless drills available on the market today. The package is a bargain for all the features you get: stud finder, keyless chuck, and reliable torque.
Final thoughts on the best cordless drill under $100
In conclusion, the best cordless drill under $100 goes to the Black and Decker GCO18SFB.
However, you should keep in mind that this isn’t a perfect match for everyone. The reason why more than one item is on the list comes down to personal preference.
Everyone has their own way of working with the best drills on the market. That’s why it’s also important to share experiences with these items. It helps others determine just what the best fit for their own style is.
The specs you should look for when searching for the best drill under $100 that suits your needs are speed, dimensions, weight, and battery life. While torque and other features are also important, they matter more for nuances such as heavy-duty tasks. If your main goal is to work on lightweight projects, then torque won’t be that necessary.