From Makita to Bosch, there are numerous companies that manufacture reliable drill impact driver combos. We have hand-picked some of the best drill impact driver combo tools on the market to help you find the right one. Our drill impact driver combo reviews focus on affordability, power, and ease of operation. Without any further ado, find out what we liked (and what we thought could be improved) about each combo tool below!
Best Drill Impact Driver Combos Reviews
8. DEWALT 20V MAX XR Cordless Drill Combo Kit
Power (torque): 1,825(driver)RPMs: 2,000(drill) 3,600(driver)Motor Type: BrushlessAffordability: Relatively affordable
Weighing in at 14 pounds, this drill impact driver combo is fantastic deal from the already established Dewalt brand. The two included lithium ion batteries can hold quite a charge, and the plastic material is sturdy enough to get the job done.
As a bonus, you get a three year warranty when purchasing this product, so you are covered in case anything goes wrong with it during this time frame. According to some users, the drill is even powerful enough to mix cement.
- Powerful combo that can get a lot of things done.
- Two batteries are included, which will last you for a few hours.
- Both machines have an LED light that do a great job in the dark.
- The switches can sometimes feel hard to press.
- The driver’s trigger can sometimes jam.
This combo is a good choice for many people. The few instances in which users were upset have usually been replaced by the company, and they keep their word regarding their return policy and product warranty. Overall, a great combo for professionals and DIYers alike.
7. Makita CT225R
Power (torque): 480 (drill), 1460 (driver)RPMs: 1500 (drill), 2300 (driver)Motor Type: Brushed DCAffordability: Relatively affordable
The CT225R is one of the best drill impact driver combo kits from industry leader Makita. We were blown away by the ultra-fast charging time. Most users report that the batteries can take on a full charge in approximately 25 minutes. In addition, the combo packs quite the power, both regarding the drill and the driver. Overall, the high-quality tools are an outstanding value for the money.
- Makita seems to combine durable, lightweight frames with powerful motors to create tools that are effective yet affordable.
- In rare cases, the batteries may not hold a charge for long.
With batteries that charge in about 25 minutes, you can rest assured that it won’t take much time to get back to work in case you ever run out of juice. Its price make it a bargain for what it offers.
6. Makita LCT209W
Power (torque): 200 (drill), 800 (driver)RPMs: 1300 (drill), 2400 (driver)Motor Type: Brushed DCAffordability: Moderate
If the CT225R didn’t convince you, we have another best drill impact driver combo from Makita for you to consider. Weighing a mere 2.2 pounds, the Makita LCT209W is one of the most lightweight and compact drill and driver sets out there. According to countless cordless drill and impact driver reviews, the LCT209W is extremely easy to use. Despite its lower power rating, the ergonomic LCT209W is perfect for light and moderate work.
If you’re a Makita fan, you may also want to check out our Makita 18V lithium drill review.
- The LCT209W set is one of the best drill impact driver combo kits available for working in tight spaces or awkward positions.
- It’s small enough to fit anywhere yet still comfortable to hold.
- A couple of users had small pieces missing or received the set in the wrong color scheme. Don’t hesitate to contact Makita customer service if you find yourself in any such situation.
Lightweight, compact, and extremely easy to use is the best way anyone could describe this drill impact driver combo.
5. BLACK + DECKER BD2KITCDDI
Power (torque): 1375 (driver)RPMs: 650 (drill), 3000 (driver)Motor Type: Brushed DCAffordability: Very affordable
In terms of affordability, the BLACK+DECKER BD2KITCDDI is easily one of the best drill impact driver combo kits you can buy. Still, don’t let the kit’s accessibility fool you – BLACK+DECKER’s signature quality is still there. Both the drill and the impact driver are durable and lightweight. Even more so, the tools offer a good mix of power and ergonomics, all while accommodating any budgets.
- The quick-release feature on the chuck allows you to change bits quickly.
- It’s one of the most affordable products of this category.
- Although the quick-release feature is nice, bits can sometimes fall out too easily.
- The battery life could be improved.
Accessibility and quality are the main characteristics that define this combo. It’s an excellent mix of power and ergonomics, making it good both for pros and DIYers.
4. Milwaukee 2691-22
Power (torque): 400 (drill), 1400 (driver)RPMs: 1400 (drill), 2200 (driver)Motor Type: Brushed DCAffordability: Moderate
If you want another option for fast charging, the Milwaukee 2691-22 may be the best drill impact driver combo for your needs. Based on the hundreds of positive cordless drill impact driver reviews, the 2691-22 kit has the batteries up and running in as little as 30 minutes. Additionally, numerous customers appreciate that the impact driver and drill are lightweight and user-friendly.
- Both tools feel good in the hand and are compact enough to work in restrictive conditions.
- LED lights help you work through the night when necessary.
- There seem to be rare issues with the batteries not holding a charge after a few uses.
With its fast-charging batteries and impressive LED lights for working in the dark, this combo brings immense value to anyone who purchases it.
3. Bosch CLPK232-181
Power (torque): 400 (drill), 1400 (driver)RPMs: 1700 (drill), 2800 (driver)Motor Type: Brushed DCAffordability: Relatively inexpensive
We all know that Bosch is a home improvement brand we can trust. With such an impressive power rating, it’s clear why the Bosch CLPK232-181 is among the best drill impact driver combo kits on the market. Aside from their exceptional power, the Bosch impact driver and drill provide high performance during every use. To top it all off, the Bosch set is notably lightweight for a combo kit in its class.
- Many users report that the battery charges quickly and holds its charge for a long time.
- Consequently, you won’t have to worry about any tool running out of steam on the job.
- There are some reports that the chuck on the impact driver is slightly crooked.
Despite what some users said about the chuck, it’s likely not a regular occurrence, and it’s still the best drill impact driver combo Bosch offers.
2. VonHaus 9100010
Power (torque): 336 (drill), 1327 (driver)RPMs: 1650 (drill), 3000 (driver)Motor Type: Brushed DCAffordability: Relatively affordable
Is durability a deal breaker when it comes to the best drill impact driver combo set for you? Rest assured, as the VonHaus 9100010 features sturdy yet lightweight cast aluminum heads. Both 9100010 pieces are equipped with high-grade motors for an extra boost of power. The VonHaus kit is also an amazing overall value, considering the generous set of +20 bits you receive with your purchase.
- It was nice to see so many extras thrown into the mix for the price point.
- You can also carry everything with you, including the batteries and charger, in a handy carrying case.
- Although malfunctions don’t occur often, some customers reported that the motors became unresponsive at one point.
Lightweight and sturdy, this combo is definitely one you should consider purchasing. The free 20 drill bits you receive are yet another thing that add value to this package.
1. Hitachi KC10DFL2
Power (torque): 350 (drill), 955 (driver)RPMs: 1800 (drill), 2700 (driver)Motor Type: Brushed DCAffordability: Inexpensive
As far as value is concerned, the Hitachi KC10DFL2 is undoubtedly one of the best drill impact driver combos out there. While it is slightly more expensive than a few bundles we’ve reviewed, it is considerably more affordable than most competing kits. The power levels in both Hitachi tools are suited to moderate work at most. Be that as it may, you’re likely to pay twice as much for another best drill impact driver combo in its class.
- The Hitachi set comes with a nice charger that can give your batteries full power in less than an hour.
- Battery life seems to be fairly long as well.
- While some combo sets have LED lights attached, you get a free right-angle flashlight with this one.
- In spite of the attractive right-angle flashlight freebie you get, quite a few users report that the bulb isn’t bright enough to be effective.
While the price is slightly higher than others on this list, this drill impact diver combo is by far the best that you can get for your money’s worth, especially considering its capacity.
Conclusion about the best drill impact driver combos
In conclusion, the best drill impact driver combo will be different for every home improvement enthusiast. For example, while some will appreciate the high power of the Bosch CLPK232-181, others will prefer the ergonomic appeal of the Makita LCT209W.
In any case, we’re confident that our drill impact driver combo reviews have pointed you in the suitable direction. What are your thoughts on our selection? Let’s talk about the tools below!
Our latest posts