If you’re looking for the best cordless drill under $100, you have several reliable options to choose from.
The ability to work without being held down by a cord is amazing. And the fact that these models are affordable puts even greater value into the deal.
Comparison List of the Top Rated Cordless Drills Under $100
Recent advances in cordless drills have driven prices down considerably.
The market for cordless drills at or below the $100 price point has become immense.
With so many affordable cordless drills it might be hard to make the right decision. That’s why in this article we’ll look for the best cordless drill under $100 available in 2023.
We’ll not only examine price, but also features. Each entry will look at both the good and the bad of every drill to get the best results.
Comparison of Long Lasting Cordless Drills under $100 in 2023
Review of the Best 6 Cordless Drills Under $100
6. Cacoop CCD20001LBB 20V Max 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill/Driver Set
- The CACOOP CCD20001LBB 20V Cordless drill comes in a hard BMC travel case that’s sturdy and dependable.
- Comes with 19 torque settings
- Two separate speed settings
- LED work light is great for tight and dark spaces
- Fast-charging capabilities
The CACOOP CCD20001LBB 20V is a phenomenal cordless drill. Most users are pleased by its lightweight yet solid design.
Ergonomics play a big role in this drill’s design, as you can easily hold it in any position.
It comes with six screwdriver bits that further add value to an already bargain package.
5. Ryobi P208 One+ 18V Lithium-Ion Drill
This motorized cordless drill from Ryobi is considered by many a staple in anyone’s toolkit.
Whether you’re a DIYer or a professional contractor, this product is an affordable but reliable option.
It also doesn’t hurt that the Ryobi P208 One+ 18V Lithium-Ion Drill is incredibly lightweight and has an impressive base design.
The Ryobi P208 One+ 18V Lithium-Ion Drill is powerful yet compact and user-friendly.
You could even consider it comparable to other great 18v cordless drills out there.
The cordless chuck adds immense value to an already affordable drill.
4. Pink Power PP121LI 12V Cordless Drill
This drill primarily distinguishes itself through an unusual color scheme.
- It fits perfectly with most general usage situations.
- The built-in power gauge and quick charge make it reliable.
- Its ergonomic and lightweight design enhances portability
If looks and portability are important to you, then you can’t go wrong with the Pink Power PP121LI 12V Cordless Drill.
While it may not be as powerful as other drills under $100, it’s a reliable tool for beginners.
3. Worx WX176L 20V Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill
Some of the best cordless drills under $100 tend to be fairly bare-bones when it comes to extra features.
However, the Worx Wx176L Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill stands out for adding several noteworthy extras.
A powerful base and second included battery adds to productivity and extends the usage time.
With an extra battery and an outstanding charger, you can’t go wrong with WORX WX176L 20V Switch driver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill.
Users who have purchased this drill have praised its price tag, especially for the surprising overall quality of the drill.
The drill is highly versatile and its rotating head is useful for changing bits quickly.
2. Avid Power 20V Cordless Drill
The Avid Power 20V cordless drill ranks high due to a combination of options and a low price.
It’s among the few drills on the list that offer higher quality features at one of the most affordable prices on this entire list.
The 3/8-inch keyless chuck further pushes it up among the choices for the best cordless drill under $100.
Included in the set are:
- 10pcs drill bits
- 10pcs driver bits
- An extension bar for sticking on fastener
- A magnetic flexible shaft for hard-to-reach places
As you can probably already tell, this drill’s package is an extraordinary money-saver.
Despite minor shortcomings, you’ll get your money’s worth and much more by purchasing this drill.
1. Black&Decker GCO18SFB 18-Volt Variable Speed Cordless Drill
This product comes as one of the lower-priced items on this list.
- A keyless chuck allows for easy bit changes
- The package also includes a stud finder and storage bag.
- It comes with 24 clutch settings that provide enhanced control for both lightweight and heavy-duty workloads.
The 24 position clutch and fantastic price makes this drill one of the most reliable cordless drills under $100 you will find.
Even though its battery is only 18 volts, the drill can even compare to some of the best 20v cordless drills available on the market today.
The package is a bargain for all the features you get:
- Stud finder
- Keyless chuck
- Reliable torque
The best cordless drill under $100 goes to the Black and Decker GCO18SFB.
However, you should keep in mind that this isn’t a perfect match for everyone. The reason why more than one item is on the list comes down to personal preference.
Everyone has their own way of working with the best drills on the market. That’s why it’s also important to share experiences with these items.
It helps others determine just what the best fit for their own style is.
The specs you should look for when searching for the best drill under $100 that suits your needs are:
- battery life
- While torque and other features are also important, they matter more for nuances such as heavy-duty tasks. If your main goal is to work on lightweight projects, then torque won’t be that necessary.